News and Events
- The schedule of A and B days for second semester is available here; once first semester ends, it will also be available by clicking the "Bell Schedule" link on this page under "Shortcuts"
- Check out Principal Johnson's January Newsletter!
- Update on Senior Portraits: Seniors can make an appointment and go to the studio and have their Senior pictures taken; the studio address is Prestige Portraits, 15720 Crabbs Branch Way, Rockville, MD, and their phone number is (410) 644-7700.
- Seniors! You can purchase your cap and gown here through 3/1; optionally, you can also get a Senior t-shirt for $15 here
- Congratulations to Timothy Qian, Blair Senior, for being named a top 40 finalist in the Regeneron Science Talent Searchthe nations oldest and most prestigious science and mathematics competition for high school seniors; Timothy will go on to compete for the top prize of $250,000 this March!
- Yearbook facts, including discounts, Senior portraits, and share-your-photos information, are here
- Silver Chips subscriptions, lab fees, AP Exam fees, and more can be paid for easily at Blair's Online School Payments store; Seniors can even pay for their Cap and Gown (though only after they fill out their size and color information here)!
- All the Blair your care to wear! It's the Blair Apparel Fanshop! And you can also get a Blair face covering or a Blair fanny pack or even a pair of Blair socks!
- Parents/Guardians! To receive Connect Ed Emergency Messages and other important informational emails from Blair, we must have your email address on file; if you do not receive Connect Ed emails, please fill out this form and return it to the Main Office so we can contact you!
- The First Semester Bell Schedule is now available!
- Find out what you need to know about Student Service Learning (SSL)
- Subscriptions to Silver Chips, our award-winning newspaper, are available here
- Learn about the George B. Thomas, Sr. Learning Academy, a Saturday morning tutoring/mentoring program
- Testing help: Find resources to help with success in the SAT and/or ACT
- Help Blair and the PTSA...painlessly! There are many ways to raise funds for Blair with little or no effort! For example, sign up your Giant/Safeway/Target/Amazon accounts and cards so they support Blair with every purchase! Please note that many of these links have to reactivated annually, so update your cards today!
- Check out the Twitter feeds of Principal Johnson and the Blair Magnet -- or or like us on Facebook!
- Blair families are reminded that the Student Handbook and Planner has all sorts of useful information, from Bell Schedules to Even/Odd Days, from Lunch Rules to Grading Policies, from College and Career Planning to Common Math, Science, and Grammar information, and so much more!
The what, where, and when of MBHS
Our award winning newspaper