News and Events
- Blazers! Please see these videos for parents and students that explain emergency preparedness in MCPS.
- Updated academic support information is now available in English and en español.
- Parents/guardians! Instructions for the county's new online payment system are available here. These will be used to provide online payment options for field trips, event tickets, obligations, and other school-related payments.
- Check out the Blair Winter Athletics Schedule.
- All the Blair you care to wear! It's the Blair Apparel Fanshop!
- Parents/Guardians! To receive Connect Ed Emergency Messages and other important informational emails from Blair, we must have your email address on file; if you do not receive Connect Ed emails, please fill out this form and return it to the Main Office so we can contact you!
- Find out what you need to know about Student Service Learning (SSL)
- Help Blair and the PTSA...painlessly! There are many ways to raise funds for Blair with little or no effort! For example, sign up your Giant/Safeway/Target/Amazon accounts and cards so they support Blair with every purchase! Please note that many of these links have to reactivated annually, so update your cards today!
- Learn about the George B. Thomas, Sr. Learning Academy, a Saturday morning tutoring/mentoring program
- Subscriptions to Silver Chips, our award-winning newspaper, are available here
- Blair families are reminded that the Student Handbook and Planner has all sorts of useful information, from Bell Schedules to Even/Odd Days, from Lunch Rules to Grading Policies, from College and Career Planning to Common Math, Science, and Grammar information, and so much more!
- Check out the Twitter feeds of Principal Johnson and the Blair Magnet -- or or like us on Facebook!
The what, where, and when of MBHS
Our award winning newspaper