News and Events
- Find out more about Senior Unity Day; permission slips are due to the Attendance Office by 9/20
- Materials from the 9/5 Ninth Grade Parents Meeting are available here: Fact Sheet | Powerpoint
- Find out more about College Readiness Day on 10/16 (English | español); all grades have activities, but there are registration forms for the Ninth Grade Activities (English | español) and the Eleventh Grade Activities (English | español) that are due by 9/27; payments for ninth and eleventh graders can be made in the Main Office during lunch, on online with a 3.75% convenience fee; finally, a consent form for the Student Data Questionnaire given with the PSAT is available for 10th and 11th grade parents
- Purchase your Yearbook now and get a 10% discount, thru 9/27; you can also find out about Senior photos, how to buy and ad, and Senior baby pictures!
- The National Honors Society (NHS) application is available here; the deadline is 9/27
- Results for the Red and Blue 5k are available here!
- Students interested in the National English Honor Society can find out more and/or apply here (sign-in with your student mcpsmd.net account required); applications are due by 10/1
- The full Fall athletics calendar is now available
- Parents/Guardians! To receive Connect Ed Emergency Messages and other important informational emails from Blair, we must have your email address on file; if you do not receive Connect Ed emails, please fill out this form and return it to the Main Office so we can contact you!
- Help Blair and the PTSA...painlessly! There are many ways to raise funds for Blair with little or no effort! For example, sign up your Giant/Safeway/Target/Amazon accounts and cards so they support Blair with every purchase! Please note that many of these links have to reactivated annually, so update your cards today!
- Testing help: Find resources to help with success in the SAT and/or ACT
- Check out the Twitter feeds of Principal Johnson and the Blair Magnet -- or or like us on Facebook!
- Blair families are reminded that the Student Handbook and Planner has all sorts of useful information, from Bell Schedules to Even/Odd Days, from Lunch Rules to Grading Policies, from College and Career Planning to Common Math, Science, and Grammar information, and so much more!
- Congratulations Principal Renay Johnson for being recognized as one of the 100 most influential people for the Nations Capital Metro Area Latinos
- Subscriptions to Silver Chips, our award-winning newspaper, are available here
- Academic Support times and locations are available
- Learn about the George B. Thomas, Sr. Learning Academy, a Saturday morning tutoring/mentoring program
- Find out what you need to know about Student Service Learning (SSL)
- Need homework help? Go to BLISS Online Tutors at tutors.mbhs.edu; use your student ID and computer password; tutors available in every subject weekdays and Sundays, 4-10 PM!
The what, where, and when of MBHS
Our award winning newspaper