News and Events
- Donate your lightly used winter coats, jackets, gloves, and hats for the SGA Winter Clothing Drive thru 12/9; collection boxes are the SGA Office (rm 161) and in various other locations around the school
- Seniors! The Cap & Gown order form is available here; payment is due by 12/16
- Help Blair and the PTSA...painlessly! There are many ways to raise funds for Blair with little or no effort! For example, sign up your Giant/Safeway/Target/Amazon accounts and cards so they support Blair with every purchase! Please note that many of these links have to reactivated annually, so update your cards today!
- Learn about the George B. Thomas, Sr. Learning Academy, a Saturday morning tutoring/mentoring program; Registrations forms ( English and español ) and bus route information are now available
- Academic Support times and locations are available
- Join the PTSA discussion group email listservs
- Check out the Twitter feeds of Principal Johnson and the Blair Magnet -- or or like us on Facebook!
- Parents/Guardians! To receive Connect Ed Emergency Messages and other important informational emails from Blair, we must have your email address on file; if you do not receive Connect Ed emails, please fill out this form and return it to the Main Office so we can contact you!
- Find out what you need to know about Student Service Learning (SSL)
- Testing help: Find resources to help with success in the SAT and/or ACT
The what, where, and when of MBHS
Our award winning newspaper