News and Events
- Principal Johnson's back-to-school newsletter is available here.
- The presentation from the September Ninth Grade Parent Meeting is available here.
- Congratulations to Blair's forty-one National Merit Semifinalists!
- Parents/guardians! The county's online payment system, School Cash Online, is available here. School Cash Online is used to provide online payment options for field trips, event tickets, obligations, and other school-related payments.
- Blazers! Please see these videos for parents and students that explain emergency preparedness in MCPS.
- Need Academic Support? Support is available during lunch; please see this list for specific information.
- Parents/Guardians! To receive Connect Ed Emergency Messages and other important informational emails from Blair, we must have your email address on file; if you do not receive Connect Ed emails, please fill out this form and return it to the Main Office so we can contact you!
- Find out what you need to know about Student Service Learning (SSL)
- All the Blair you care to wear! It's the Blair Apparel Fanshop!
- Blair families are reminded that the Student Handbook and Planner has all sorts of useful information, from Bell Schedules to Even/Odd Days, from Lunch Rules to Grading Policies, from College and Career Planning to Common Math, Science, and Grammar information, and so much more!
- Learn about the George B. Thomas, Sr. Learning Academy, a Saturday morning tutoring/mentoring program
- Check out the Twitter feeds of Principal Johnson and the Blair Magnet -- or or like us on Facebook!
The what, where, and when of MBHS
Our award winning newspaper