News and Events
- Find out about Montgomery County Councilmember (and Blair Alum) Craig Rice's Councilmember for a Day challenge for high school students.
- The MCPS school year has been extended one day due to excess snow days; the last day of school for students is now 6/20; all Final Exams have been moved back one day due to this change; a revised end-of-school testing calendar is now available
- Come see Blair's theater classes' "Comedy Night," a showcase of classic and modern comedies this Thursday and Friday at 7:00 PM--it's free!
- The last Activity Buses of the year run on June 6th
- Please see the Principal's letter regarding semester 2 final exams here
- For those needing transportation to summer school or just for summer in general, the Ride On bus system summer pass for K-12 students is now available for purchase and is good on all Ride On bus routes anytime from June 1 through August 31. Its one of the best deals on the planet. Find out more: English | español
- Blair offers two summer math programs starting June: the Blair Summer Math Institute is a for-credit course for all grade levels in Algebra 1, Geometry, Algebra 2, or ESOL Bilingual Spanish Algebra 2; the Blair Summer Achievement Academy is a non-credit math and fitness camp especially for incoming ninth graders
- Parents! Please read the following message from Interim Superintendent Larry Bowers regarding use of police body cameras in schools. Also available in Spanish, Chinese, French, Vietnamese, Korean, and Amharic.
- Notice to parents of MCPS policy regarding emergency care for students experiencing anaphylaxis
- Congratulations to Principal Renay Johnson, who won the Washington Post's 2015 Distinguished Educational Leadership Award for Montgomery County.
- Testing help: Find resources to help with success in the SAT and/or ACT
- Find out what you need to know about Student Service Learning (SSL)
- Check out the Twitter feeds of Principal Johnson and the Blair Magnet -- or or like us on Facebook!
- Blair Athletics gear is now available; Support Blair athletics and get your stuff today
- Join the PTSA discussion group email listserv
- Academic Support times and locations are available
- Help Blair and the PTSA...painlessly! There are many ways to raise funds for Blair with little or no effort! For example, sign up your Giant/Safeway/Target/Amazon accounts and cards so they support Blair with every purchase!
- Learn about the George B. Thomas, Sr. Learning Academy, a Saturday morning tutoring/mentoring program
The what, where, and when of MBHS
Our award winning newspaper