News and Events
- Montgomery Blair High School is excited to announce the release of the 2021 Sankofa Production: Sankofa 2021: A Virtual Celebration of African American Life, History, and Culture through TV and Film. View the episodes online now!
- Please check out Principal Johnson's April Newsletter!
- The reopening morning bus schedules are available here; afternoon buses visit the same stops as the morning buses
- Families interested in a student parking permit for 2nd semester should fill out this form. For this semester only, the permit is free of charge.
- Seniors! You can purchase the required $30 Graduation Venue Fee here; interested Seniors can also still get the Senior t-shirt here
- Silver Chips subscriptions, lab fees, AP Exam fees, and more can be paid for easily at Blair's Online School Payments store
- All the Blair your care to wear! It's the Blair Apparel Fanshop! And you can also get a Blair face covering or a Blair fanny pack or even a pair of Blair socks!
- Parents/Guardians! To receive Connect Ed Emergency Messages and other important informational emails from Blair, we must have your email address on file; if you do not receive Connect Ed emails, please fill out this form and return it to the Main Office so we can contact you!
- Find out what you need to know about Student Service Learning (SSL)
- Help Blair and the PTSA...painlessly! There are many ways to raise funds for Blair with little or no effort! For example, sign up your Giant/Safeway/Target/Amazon accounts and cards so they support Blair with every purchase! Please note that many of these links have to reactivated annually, so update your cards today!
- Check out the Twitter feeds of Principal Johnson and the Blair Magnet -- or or like us on Facebook!
- Learn about the George B. Thomas, Sr. Learning Academy, a Saturday morning tutoring/mentoring program
- Subscriptions to Silver Chips, our award-winning newspaper, are available here
- Testing help: Find resources to help with success in the SAT and/or ACT
- Blair families are reminded that the Student Handbook and Planner has all sorts of useful information, from Bell Schedules to Even/Odd Days, from Lunch Rules to Grading Policies, from College and Career Planning to Common Math, Science, and Grammar information, and so much more!
The what, where, and when of MBHS
Our award winning newspaper