News and Events
- Support the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society with the SGA's Pennies for Patients fundraiser
- There will be five Education Budget Meetings around the county presented by Montgomery County Councilmember Craig Rice, Superintendent Dr. Jack Smith, and President of Montgomery College Dr. DeRionne Pollard, including one at Blair at 6:30 PM on 3/8; find out more here
- Help Blair and the PTSA...painlessly! There are many ways to raise funds for Blair with little or no effort! For example, sign up your Giant/Safeway/Target/Amazon accounts and cards so they support Blair with every purchase! Please note that many of these links have to reactivated annually, so update your cards today!
- Testing help: Find resources to help with success in the SAT and/or ACT
- Learn about the George B. Thomas, Sr. Learning Academy, a Saturday morning tutoring/mentoring program; Registrations forms ( English and español ) and bus route information are now available
- Join the PTSA discussion group email listservs
- Academic Support times and locations are available
- Parents/Guardians! To receive Connect Ed Emergency Messages and other important informational emails from Blair, we must have your email address on file; if you do not receive Connect Ed emails, please fill out this form and return it to the Main Office so we can contact you!
- Check out the Twitter feeds of Principal Johnson and the Blair Magnet -- or or like us on Facebook!
- Find out what you need to know about Student Service Learning (SSL)
The what, where, and when of MBHS
Our award winning newspaper