How to Enroll

Step 1: To register, you should contact the DCC (Downcounty Consortium) at (240) 740-2540. They will help you begin the enrollment process, and then direct you to the high school you should attend.

Step 2: Make sure you have the correct documentation:

  • Proof of Age of Student: Birth Certificate, Passport, or other legal or notarized identification
  • Proof of Immunizations - 3 DPT, 3 Polio, 2 MMR
  • Proof of Identity of Person Enrolling Student: If you are not the parent or legal guardian you must contact the Residency Compliance Office at (301) 230-0686 before enrolling.
  • Social Security Card or Social Security Number
  • Withdrawal papers from previous school and current report card or transcript
  • Proof of Residency:
    • Property Tax Bill --OR--
    • Current Lease--less than 1 year old. (If lease is more than one year old we also need a current utility bill.) --OR--
    • Shared Housing Form (notarized) AND either a current property tax bill of homeowner or copy of lease of renter


    • Three additional supporting documents, which may include:
      • Current pay stub
      • Income tax form
      • Two bank statements
      • Medical bills
      • Car registration
      • Current utility bills
      • Car insurance policy/bill

Step 3: Call the Blair Counseling Office for an appointment at (301) 649-2810