Monday, June 26
Today is an even day
- 7/4 Independence Day: Schools and offices closed
- 7/10 Blair Summer Math Institute Session 1 ends
- 7/11 Blair Summer Math Institute Session 2 begins
- 7/28 Blair Summer Math Institute Session 2 ends
- 8/23 First day of school for teachers
- 9/4 Labor Day: Schools and offices closed
- 9/5 First day of school for students
- Find out more about Senior Photos being taken this summer, including cost, rescheduling, and how to get in touch with the photographer, Lifetouch
- Summer assignments will be posted here as they become available; currently, CAP grades 9-11, English, AP Government, math, Magnet math, AP Music Theory, AP Spanish Literature and Culture,and AP US History are available (updated 6/20)
- Help Blair and the PTSA...painlessly! There are many ways to raise funds for Blair with little or no effort! For example, sign up your Giant/Safeway/Target/Amazon accounts and cards so they support Blair with every purchase! Please note that many of these links have to reactivated annually, so update your cards today!
- Testing help: Find resources to help with success in the SAT and/or ACT
- Check out the Twitter feeds of Principal Johnson and the Blair Magnet -- or or like us on Facebook!
- Learn about the George B. Thomas, Sr. Learning Academy, a Saturday morning tutoring/mentoring program; Registrations forms ( English and español ) and bus route information are now available
- Find out what you need to know about Student Service Learning (SSL)
- Academic Support times and locations are available
- Parents/Guardians! To receive Connect Ed Emergency Messages and other important informational emails from Blair, we must have your email address on file; if you do not receive Connect Ed emails, please fill out this form and return it to the Main Office so we can contact you!
- Join the PTSA discussion group email listservs