Certain events may be held virtually/remotely. Details about such events will be posted as they become available.Tuesday, December 1
Welcome to Montgomery Blair High School
- 12/1 Deadline for Seniors to enter cap and gown info
- 12/10 Junior College & Career Planning Meeting
- 12/11 Deadline for PSAT registration: for Juniors; more information in English and Spanish
- 12/24 – 12/31 Winter Break: No school for students and teachers; Offices closed 12/24 & 12/25
- 1/1 New Years' Day: Schools and offices closed
- 1/18 Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Day: Schools and offices closed
- 1/28 Last day of the first semester
- 1/29 Professional Day: no school for students; end of quarter planning
- Seniors! Please follow this link to enter your color choice, height, and weight for your cap and gown; deadline is 12/1; once your enter your info, you still need to purchase your cap and gown here by 3/1, and you may optionally also get a Senior t-shirt for $15 here
- Eleventh grade families! Information about taking the PSAT this January is now available in English and Spanish; deadline for registering is 12/11; you can go directly to the registration page here
- Seniors! Please be advised that the Senior Portrait schedule is currently postponed, click for more info; in the meantime, Seniors can still submit your Senior Quotes for the Yearbook here!
- Each year, Montgomery County Public schools provide directory information to approved parent, teacher and student organizations. If you do not want your information included in these directories, please be sure to complete the Directory Withhold and Student Privacy Form which can be found here and is also available on ParentVue by Monday, November 30, 2020. The directory information will be released to the approved organizations in December 2020.
- Blazers! Enter the MBHS Young Master Writers Program Competition and you could win a prize of up to $300! Submit you essay, short story, song lyric, or collection of poems by 5:00 PM on 12/18; details on rules and how to submit your work can be found here
- Yearbook facts, including discounts, Senior portraits, and share-your-photos information, are here
- All the Blair your care to wear! It's the Blair Apparel Fanshop! And you can also get a Blair face covering or a Blair fanny pack
- Parents/Guardians! To receive Connect Ed Emergency Messages and other important informational emails from Blair, we must have your email address on file; if you do not receive Connect Ed emails, please fill out this form and return it to the Main Office so we can contact you!
- Silver Chips subscriptions, lab fees, AP Exam fees, and more can be paid for easily at Blair's Online School Payments store; Seniors can even pay for their Cap and Gown (though only after they fill out their size and color information here)!
- The First Semester Bell Schedule is now available! 7 more news items here