Sunday, October 23
Monday is an even day
- 10/25 Fundraiser at El Golfo: Mention Montgomery Blair at El Golfo and 20% of the proceeds go to help MBHS!; 5:00 PM – 10:00 PM
- 10/26 CAP Information Meeting: For current 8th graders and their families who are interested in Blair's CAP program; Auditorium; 7:00 PM
- 10/27 Los Padres Movie Night: In honor of Hispanic Heritage Month, Los Padres is showing Spare Parts; the event is free; 6:00 PM
- 10/28 Tri-M Music Honor Society Induction Ceremony; Auditorium; 7:00 PM
- 10/31 Costume Day: (Costumes must be school-appropriate; please no costume weaponry, masks, face coverings, liquids, etc.)
- 11/7 No school for students: Professional Day
- 11/8 Election Day: Schools and offices closed
- 11/10 Fall Play: Hamlet: the Thursday performances are free; tickets become available 30 minutes before the show; no reservations; Auditorium; 4:00 PM
- Help Blair and the PTSA...painlessly! There are many ways to raise funds for Blair with little or no effort! For example, sign up your Giant/Safeway/Target/Amazon accounts and cards so they support Blair with every purchase! Please note that many of these links have to reactivated annually, so update your cards today!
- Learn about the George B. Thomas, Sr. Learning Academy, a Saturday morning tutoring/mentoring program; Registrations forms ( English and español ) and bus route information are now available
- Parents/Guardians! To receive Connect Ed Emergency Messages and other important informational emails from Blair, we must have your email address on file; if you do not receive Connect Ed emails, please fill out this form and return it to the Main Office so we can contact you!
- Testing help: Find resources to help with success in the SAT and/or ACT
- Academic Support times and locations are available
- Join the PTSA discussion group email listservs
- Find out what you need to know about Student Service Learning (SSL)
- Check out the Twitter feeds of Principal Johnson and the Blair Magnet -- or or like us on Facebook!