Certain events may be held virtually/remotely. Details about such events will be posted as they become available.Tuesday, August 3
Welcome to Montgomery Blair High School
- 8/23 First Day of School for Teachers
- 8/26 Ninth and Tenth Grade Orientation: event ends at 12:15 PM for students with a 9th period; 7:45 AM – 11:30 AM
- 8/30 First Day of School for Students
- 9/6 Holiday; Schools and offices closed
- 9/7 Non-Instructional Day: No school for students and teachers
- 9/9 Ninth Grade Parent Meeting; 6:30 PM
- 9/16 Non-Instructional Day: No school for students and teachers
- 9/23 Senior Information Planning Night: followed by Back-to-School Night; 5:30 PM
Virtual Graduation Video
- Summer math packets are available here
- Preliminary morning and afternoon bus schedules for the 2021-2022 school year have now been posted; CAP/Magnet and Activity bus information will be posted when it becomes available.
- Parents/Guardians! To receive Connect Ed Emergency Messages and other important informational emails from Blair, we must have your email address on file; if you do not receive Connect Ed emails, please fill out this form and return it to the Main Office so we can contact you!
- Silver Chips subscriptions, lab fees, AP Exam fees, and more can be paid for easily at Blair's Online School Payments store
- All the Blair your care to wear! It's the Blair Apparel Fanshop! And you can also get a Blair face covering or a Blair fanny pack or even a pair of Blair socks!
- Find out what you need to know about Student Service Learning (SSL)
- Blair families are reminded that the Student Handbook and Planner has all sorts of useful information, from Bell Schedules to Even/Odd Days, from Lunch Rules to Grading Policies, from College and Career Planning to Common Math, Science, and Grammar information, and so much more!
- Learn about the George B. Thomas, Sr. Learning Academy, a Saturday morning tutoring/mentoring program 4 more news items here