Saturday, March 25
Monday is an even day
- 3/25 Spring Musical: The Wiz; Auditorium; 7:00 PM
- 3/26 Spring Musical: The Wiz; Auditorium; 2:00 PM
- 3/30 SGA Blood Drive: must be 16 or older to participate; signup at the SGA table during lunch between 3/13-3/24
- 3/31 Spring Musical: The Wiz; Auditorium; 7:00 PM
- 4/1 3rd Annual Montgomery Blair Math Tournament: for middle school students; the SAC; 12:00 PM – 6:00 PM
- 4/1 Spring Musical: The Wiz; Auditorium; 2:00 PM
- 4/1 Spring Musical: The Wiz; Auditorium; 7:00 PM
- 4/5 Graduation Information Meeting: parents/guardians of Seniors are invited come to either meeting time; Auditorium; 7:30 AM - 8:30 AM; 7:30 PM – 8:30 PM
- Help Blair and the PTSA...painlessly! There are many ways to raise funds for Blair with little or no effort! For example, sign up your Giant/Safeway/Target/Amazon accounts and cards so they support Blair with every purchase! Please note that many of these links have to reactivated annually, so update your cards today!
- Testing help: Find resources to help with success in the SAT and/or ACT
- Join the PTSA discussion group email listservs
- Learn about the George B. Thomas, Sr. Learning Academy, a Saturday morning tutoring/mentoring program; Registrations forms ( English and español ) and bus route information are now available
- Find out what you need to know about Student Service Learning (SSL)
- Parents/Guardians! To receive Connect Ed Emergency Messages and other important informational emails from Blair, we must have your email address on file; if you do not receive Connect Ed emails, please fill out this form and return it to the Main Office so we can contact you!
- Check out the Twitter feeds of Principal Johnson and the Blair Magnet -- or or like us on Facebook!
- Academic Support times and locations are available