Saturday, January 21
Monday is an odd day
- 1/27 No school for students: Professional day
- 1/31 Breast Cancer Awareness Seminar: for all 11th and 12th grade girls and their moms; information and opt-out form available here; 1:00 PM
- 2/8 – 2/9 Yearbook Club Photos: Please see attached schedule for schedule; please be prompt...no make-ups!; Auditorium
- 2/8 DCC Incoming 9th Grade Registration Info Mtg: for the families of current 8th graders; Auditorium; 7:00 PM
- 2/10 – 2/11 Sankofa; Auditorium; 7:00 PM – 10:00 PM
- 2/17 DHHS Vision and Hearing Screening: information in English and Spanish is available; Health Room
- 2/20 Presidents' Day: Schools and offices closed
- 2/27 – 2/28 Clearance Dates/Paperwork Turn-in: for Spring Athletics; Rm 101; 2:30 PM – 4:00 PM
- Support the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society with the SGA's Pennies for Patients fundraiser
- Yearbook photos for clubs will be taken throughout the day in the Auditorium on 2/8 and 2/9; Please check the schedule to see when you club(s) are getting their pictures taken! There are no make-ups...don't be late!
- Information about radon tests conducted recently at Blair are now available in English and in Spanish
- There will be five Education Budget Meetings around the county presented by Montgomery County Councilmember Craig Rice, Superintendent Dr. Jack Smith, and President of Montgomery College Dr. DeRionne Pollard, including one at Blair at 6:30 PM on 3/8; find out more here
- Help Blair and the PTSA...painlessly! There are many ways to raise funds for Blair with little or no effort! For example, sign up your Giant/Safeway/Target/Amazon accounts and cards so they support Blair with every purchase! Please note that many of these links have to reactivated annually, so update your cards today!
- Learn about the George B. Thomas, Sr. Learning Academy, a Saturday morning tutoring/mentoring program; Registrations forms ( English and español ) and bus route information are now available
- Parents/Guardians! To receive Connect Ed Emergency Messages and other important informational emails from Blair, we must have your email address on file; if you do not receive Connect Ed emails, please fill out this form and return it to the Main Office so we can contact you!
- Find out what you need to know about Student Service Learning (SSL) 4 more news items here