Tuesday, July 26
Welcome to Montgomery Blair High School
- 7/28 Clearance Dates/Paperwork Turn-in: for Fall Athletics; Rm 101; 2:00 PM – 6:00 PM
- 8/5 Blair Summer Math Institute: Session two ends
- 8/9 Clearance Dates/Paperwork Turn-in: for Fall Athletics; Rm 101; 2:00 PM – 6:00 PM
- 8/23 First day of school for teachers
- 8/25 Parent Meeting/Meet the Coaches Night: for Fall Athletics; Auditorium; 6:45 PM – 8:00 PM
- 8/29 First day of school for students
- 9/5 Labor Day: Schools and offices closed
- 9/12 No school for students: Professional day
- Summer assignments will be posted here as they are announced: AP Biology; CAP summer assignments for: 9th grade | 10th grade | 11th grade; English summer reading; math assignments (revised 6/20); Magnet math assignments; AP NSL Government (for non-CAP NSL Government ONLY...CAP assignments are listed above); AP Spanish Literature and Culture
- Please see this letter regarding the adjustment of Counselor assignments this year
- Parents! Please read the following message from Interim Superintendent Larry Bowers regarding use of police body cameras in schools. Also available in Spanish, Chinese, French, Vietnamese, Korean, and Amharic.
- Notice to parents of MCPS policy regarding emergency care for students experiencing anaphylaxis
- Congratulations to Principal Renay Johnson, who won the Washington Post's 2015 Distinguished Educational Leadership Award for Montgomery County.
- Find out what you need to know about Student Service Learning (SSL)
- Help Blair and the PTSA...painlessly! There are many ways to raise funds for Blair with little or no effort! For example, sign up your Giant/Safeway/Target/Amazon accounts and cards so they support Blair with every purchase!
- Learn about the George B. Thomas, Sr. Learning Academy, a Saturday morning tutoring/mentoring program 6 more news items here