Find out about this week's lunch activities!
Certain events may be held virtually/remotely. Details about such events will be posted as they become available.
A schedule of odd/even days and Innovation days are available here.Tuesday, June 6
Welcome to Montgomery Blair High School
- 6/16 Last day of school for students: Early release day
- 6/19 Holiday; Junteenth: Schools and offices closed
- 6/20 Last day of school for teachers
- Principal Johnson's May/June Newsletter is now available!
- Find out about MBHS Summer Programs, which will offer a range of course offerings, including original credit and credit recovery courses. All courses will be in-person or a hybrid of in-person and virtual. Registration for session one is due by 5/26; session two is due by 6/23. All MBHS Summer Programs will be held at Washington Adventist University this year.
MCPS Covid-19 Information
COVID-19 School Dashboard
Be Healthy, Be Kind, Be You
Mental Health Resources & Supports
- The 2023 edition of Blair literary magazine, Silverquill, is now available online!
- Parents/guardians! Instructions for the county's new online payment system are available here. These will be used to provide online payment options for field trips, event tickets, obligations, and other school-related payments.
- Updated academic support information is now available in English and en español.
- Blazers! Please see these videos for parents and students that explain emergency preparedness in MCPS.
- Find out what you need to know about Student Service Learning (SSL)
- All the Blair you care to wear! It's the Blair Apparel Fanshop!
- Parents/Guardians! To receive Connect Ed Emergency Messages and other important informational emails from Blair, we must have your email address on file; if you do not receive Connect Ed emails, please fill out this form and return it to the Main Office so we can contact you!
- Learn about the George B. Thomas, Sr. Learning Academy, a Saturday morning tutoring/mentoring program 4 more news items here