Find out about this week's lunch activities!
Certain events may be held virtually/remotely. Details about such events will be posted as they become available.
A schedule of odd/even days can be found hereSaturday, October 1
Welcome to Montgomery Blair High School
- 10/1 Homecoming Dance; 6:30 PM
- 10/5 No school for students and teachers
- 10/6 Financial Aid Night ; Alumni Auditorium; 7:00 PM
- 10/10 Parent Visitation Day: All-period day
- 10/12 College Readiness Day
- 10/24 Professional Day: No school for students
- 11/7 Professional Day: No school for students
- 11/8 Election Day: Schools and offices closed
- Parents/guardians! Instructions for the county's new online payment system are available here. These will be used to provide online payment options for field trips, event tickets, obligations, and other school-related payments.
- Seniors! Graduation information, including cap & gown ordering details, is available here; deadline for ordering is December 16th.
- All the Blair you care to wear! It's the Blair Apparel Fanshop!
- Parents/Guardians! To receive Connect Ed Emergency Messages and other important informational emails from Blair, we must have your email address on file; if you do not receive Connect Ed emails, please fill out this form and return it to the Main Office so we can contact you!
- Find out what you need to know about Student Service Learning (SSL)
- Subscriptions to Silver Chips, our award-winning newspaper, are available here
- Learn about the George B. Thomas, Sr. Learning Academy, a Saturday morning tutoring/mentoring program
- Help Blair and the PTSA...painlessly! There are many ways to raise funds for Blair with little or no effort! For example, sign up your Giant/Safeway/Target/Amazon accounts and cards so they support Blair with every purchase! Please note that many of these links have to reactivated annually, so update your cards today!
- Check out the Twitter feeds of Principal Johnson and the Blair Magnet -- or or like us on Facebook!
- Blair families are reminded that the Student Handbook and Planner has all sorts of useful information, from Bell Schedules to Even/Odd Days, from Lunch Rules to Grading Policies, from College and Career Planning to Common Math, Science, and Grammar information, and so much more!