Saturday, July 20
Welcome to Montgomery Blair High School
- 7/25 MBHS Summer Math Institute Session 2 ends
- 8/24 MCPS Back-to-School Fair: Free shuttle bus service starts at 9:30 AM from various locations including Blair; Wheaton Mall; 10:00 AM – 2:00 PM
- 8/26 First day of school for teachers
- 8/29 Ninth Grade Orientation: 7:45 AM - 11:30 AM; Magnet and CAP students finish at 12:15 PM; regular school bus transportation will be provided
- 9/2 Labor Day: Offices and schools are closed
- 9/3 First day of school for students
- 9/5 Ninth Grade Parent Meeting; Alumni Auditorium; 6:30 PM
- 9/14 Red & Blue 5K Community Run/Walk; 8:30 AM
- The Montgomery Blair community is deeply saddened by the death of Jennifer Bach, social studies teacher, who recently passed away unexpectedly. Friends and family are invited to pay their respects on Sunday, July 21st from 12 PM-3 PM at the Courtyard by Marriott Gaithersburg Washingtonian Center, 204 Boardwalk Place, Gaithersburg MD 20878.
- Information about Seniors Portraits is available here
- Information about Fall 2019 Blair Athletics, including coach contact info and medical clearance forms, is available here.
- Summer assignments have now been posted for AP Biology (double-period ONLY), CAP, English, math, Magnet math, AP NSL Government (non-CAP), and AP Spanish Literature and Culture
- Forms and information for next year's preschool classes are available here
- Information about the Montgomery Blair High School and Montgomery County First Responders Red & Blue 5K Community Run/Walk, including how to sign up, is available here
- Parents/Guardians! To receive Connect Ed Emergency Messages and other important informational emails from Blair, we must have your email address on file; if you do not receive Connect Ed emails, please fill out this form and return it to the Main Office so we can contact you!
- Testing help: Find resources to help with success in the SAT and/or ACT
- Help Blair and the PTSA...painlessly! There are many ways to raise funds for Blair with little or no effort! For example, sign up your Giant/Safeway/Target/Amazon accounts and cards so they support Blair with every purchase! Please note that many of these links have to reactivated annually, so update your cards today!
- Academic Support times and locations are available 7 more news items here