Monday, April 22
Tuesday is an odd day
- 4/17 – 4/22 Spring Break: No school for students and teachers; offices closed 4/19 & 4/22
- 4/30 Spring Orchestra Concert; Alumni Auditorium; 6:30 PM
- 5/1 Academic Awards Program; 7:00 PM
- 5/2 Spring Band & Jazz Concert; Alumni Auditorium; 6:30 PM
- 5/6 AP Test; US Government; 8:00 AM
- 5/6 AP Tests; Chinese, Environment Science; 12:00 PM
- 5/7 AP Test; Spanish Language; 8:00 AM
- 5/7 AP Tests; Japanese, Physics 1; 12:00 PM
- An overview of the end-of-year calendar, including the testing schedule, can be found here; you can also find Principal Johnson's letter to parents regarding spring testing in English and Spanish
- Information from the April 8th Senior Parent Meeting is now available; you can download the Senior Parent Handbook and the Meeting's Powerpoint presentation
- Check out new Yearbook website! You can buy a Yearbook, learn about student portraits, purchase an ad or congratulatory space, submit a staff superlative, and more!
- The Spring Athletics Calendar is available here
- Parents/Guardians! To receive Connect Ed Emergency Messages and other important informational emails from Blair, we must have your email address on file; if you do not receive Connect Ed emails, please fill out this form and return it to the Main Office so we can contact you!
- Help Blair and the PTSA...painlessly! There are many ways to raise funds for Blair with little or no effort! For example, sign up your Giant/Safeway/Target/Amazon accounts and cards so they support Blair with every purchase! Please note that many of these links have to reactivated annually, so update your cards today!
- Testing help: Find resources to help with success in the SAT and/or ACT
- Find out what you need to know about Student Service Learning (SSL)
- Learn about the George B. Thomas, Sr. Learning Academy, a Saturday morning tutoring/mentoring program
- Blair families are reminded that the Student Handbook and Planner has all sorts of useful information, from Bell Schedules to Even/Odd Days, from Lunch Rules to Grading Policies, from College and Career Planning to Common Math, Science, and Grammar information, and so much more! 5 more news items here