Wednesday, May 25
Today is an even day
- 5/25 Senior Cap & Gown Pickup; the SAC; 5:00 PM
- 5/26 Graduation Rehearsal: Seniors should enter the building via the Main Office entrance; Auditorium; 8:30 AM – 12:00 PM
- 5/26 Pieces of What? One-Act Plays: tickets are $3 for kids, $5 for adults; Auditorium; 7:00 PM
- 5/27 Graduation; 2:30 PM
- 5/30 Holiday Memorial Day
- 6/10 Final Exam Review Day (Even)
- 6/13 Final Exam Review Day (Odd)
- 6/14 Final Exams; Periods 1 & 2
- Find out about Montgomery County Councilmember (and Blair Alum) Craig Rice's Councilmember for a Day challenge for high school students.
- The MCPS school year has been extended one day due to excess snow days; the last day of school for students is now 6/20; all Final Exams have been moved back one day due to this change; a revised end-of-school testing calendar is now available
- Come see Blair's theater classes' "Comedy Night," a showcase of classic and modern comedies this Thursday and Friday at 7:00 PM--it's free!
- Seniors and their families! The Powerpoint from the 4/13 parent meeting, information about graduation, prom, special events, and more can be found here
- The last Activity Buses of the year run on June 6th
- Please see the Principal's letter regarding semester 2 final exams here
- For those needing transportation to summer school or just for summer in general, the Ride On bus system summer pass for K-12 students is now available for purchase and is good on all Ride On bus routes anytime from June 1 through August 31. Its one of the best deals on the planet. Find out more: English | español
- Blair offers two summer math programs starting June: the Blair Summer Math Institute is a for-credit course for all grade levels in Algebra 1, Geometry, Algebra 2, or ESOL Bilingual Spanish Algebra 2; the Blair Summer Achievement Academy is a non-credit math and fitness camp especially for incoming ninth graders
- Parents! Please read the following message from Interim Superintendent Larry Bowers regarding use of police body cameras in schools. Also available in Spanish, Chinese, French, Vietnamese, Korean, and Amharic.
- Congratulations to Principal Renay Johnson, who won the Washington Post's 2015 Distinguished Educational Leadership Award for Montgomery County. 9 more news items here