Tuesday, August 30
Welcome to Montgomery Blair High School
- 9/5 Labor Day: Schools and offices closed
- 9/6 First day for activity buses
- 9/6 – 9/7 Fall Play Audititions; Hamlet; Sign-ups outside rm 016
- 9/8 Ninth Grade Parent Informational Meeting; 7:00 PM
- 9/12 No school for students: Professional day
- 9/15 Back-to-School Night; 7:00 PM
- 9/27 Fundraiser; Chipotle-Four Corners; 5:00 PM – 8:00 PM
- 9/30 Early release day
- Check out our back-to-school information, including summer assignments, the Principal's letter to Blair families, bus information, and much more. Please check back over the course of the summer, as we will be adding information as it becomes available (last updated 8/12)
- The school picture schedule has now been posted!
- Students! Please read this message from your Student Member of the Board of Education (in English/español)
- Congratulations to Mr. Stein for being one of the 2016 Edyth May Sliffe Award winners. The Edyth May Sliffe Awards are given out by the Mathematical Association of America, and are given annually to outstanding middle and high school math teachers.
- Student parking permits are now available and can be turned in to the Attendance Office; parking enforcement begins 9/2
- Please see this letter regarding the adjustment of Counselor assignments this year
- Parents! Please read the following message from Interim Superintendent Larry Bowers regarding use of police body cameras in schools. Also available in Spanish, Chinese, French, Vietnamese, Korean, and Amharic.
- Help Blair and the PTSA...painlessly! There are many ways to raise funds for Blair with little or no effort! For example, sign up your Giant/Safeway/Target/Amazon accounts and cards so they support Blair with every purchase! Please note that many of these links have to reactivated annually, so update your cards today!
- Congratulations to Principal Renay Johnson, who won the Washington Post's 2015 Distinguished Educational Leadership Award for Montgomery County.
- Notice to parents of MCPS policy regarding emergency care for students experiencing anaphylaxis 7 more news items here